( Doors: 8:00 pm ) SHOW: 9:00 pm PDT
- One “VIP” Concert Ticket
- Custom “VIP” Tour Laminate
- Exclusive Sound Check Party - Fans are let into the venue early to watch the band perform 2 Songs at soundcheck (Fans would be escorted back outside once the VIP is over)
- Signed Set List
- One physical copy of the new album "New State of Mind"
- Picture with the entire band
- Spend 45 minutes hanging out with the band, getting merch signed, hearing our stories, and telling them some of your own
- A Percentage of the money earned will be donated to a substance abuse charity
California's Night Riots make anthemic, synth-heavy dance-rock centered on lead vocalist Travis Hawley. Hailing from Templeton, California, a small town outside San Luis Obispo, Night Riots began as a high school band featuring Hawley on drums with Matt DePauw on guitar and Mikel Van Kranenburg on bass. By 2010, Hawley had moved to lead vocals with Rico Rodriguez taking over drumming duties. That same year, going under the name PK, the group released the self-produced album Into the Roaring. Two years later they returned with the Lost Boys Sessions EP. Around this time, they formally adopted the name Night Riots and released their second EP, Young Lore.
Howl Rather than sign with a label, Night Riots built up a following by touring regularly with a focus on playing multiple shows in each town, including appearances at local high schools. The concept worked, and the group developed a loyal fan base despite its comparatively low public profile. In 2015, Night Riots released their third studio EP, Howl, featuring the single "Contagious." Debut album Love Gloom followed in late 2016, accompanied by the singles "Nothing Personal" and "Fangs." Released on the Sumerian label, it made Billboard's Heatseekers chart.